When using coconut products human body gets so necessary substances: vitamins (A, C, and C), sodium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and iron. Coconuts are also rich in natural proteins and carbohydrates, fatty oil and organic acids.
Due to its characteristics, coconut is widely used in the areas of medicine and beauty. This fruit is great for diarrhoeas and poisoning, high level of cholesterol. To improve metabolism doctors advise using coconuts.
The inhabitants of tropical countries using coconut pulp improve their immune system that helps the body fight viral and fungal infections. Coconut oil is used in creams. It refreshes and nourishes the skin, stopping the ageing process, helps in the fight against acne.
If you want to surprise your beloved people with something tasty and original, then what you need is dishes made from coconuts.
Banana and coconut bread – recipe
For small bread (480 g) you will need:
- Coconut flour 50 grams
- Milk 2.5% fat – 50 ml.
- Chicken eggs – 3-4.
- Banana-85 g
- Zucchini-85 gr.
- Olive oil-8 gr. (I use walnut oil)-8 gr.
- Teaspoon powdered ginger
- Baking powder or soda – a teaspoon.
- Salt – a pinch.
- Preheat the oven to 190 C
- Grate zucchini and mash the banana with a fork. Stir very carefully.
- Beat eggs until you get thick foam.
- Mix coconut flour with the salt and baking powder mixture and ginger, or add fresh ginger, and finely grated zucchini
- Add egg mixture flour, mix, mix with zucchini and banana, add milk 50 ml. Mix everything and at the end add the walnut oil or olive oil 8 gr.
- Pour the mixture in the form for baking bread.
- Bake at 190 C for 40 minutes, until the top and sides of the bread are lightly browned!
Firstly, it contains a minimum of carbohydrates, secondly, it contains a lot of protein and fibre, and thirdly it’s just delicious bread-cake!
Coconut truffles recipe
For coconut truffles, you should prepare:
50g of 10% cream, which you have to boil. Melt 100g of white chocolate, add 1/2 orange zest and the chips. Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour. Then you can make balls. And put in a refrigerator for another 20 minutes. After roll balls in coconut chips. Enjoy!
Coconut pudding – recipe
- eggs – 2-3
- egg (yolk) – 2
- coconut milk – 2 cups
- sugar – 1/3 cup
- a few drops of rose water
Preheat oven to 180C. Take a deep pan 4 refractory ceramic moulds. In a bowl mix the eggs, coconut milk, egg yolks, sugar and rosewater until the sugar has dissolved. Pour the mixture into moulds. Pour the boiling water there. Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes until puddings harden slightly. Remove from the pan and cool a little before removing from the moulds. You can serve it warm or cold.